TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Tienda24!
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) The general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the sale of products by Tienda24 (hereinafter supplier) to you, in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Differing terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(3) Please read these terms carefully before placing an order with Tienda24 By placing an order with Tienda24, you agree to the application of these Terms of Sale to your order
(4) On Tienda24 we offer you the sale of the following products:
Tienda24 sells Electrical household appliances and house and garden Article
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The offers are aimed exclusively at end customers with a billing and delivery address in:
In the case of individual bulky items, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(4) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the goods merely prompts the customer to make an offer.
(5) Your order represents an offer to Tienda24 to conclude a purchase contract. The customer submits a binding offer when he has gone through the online ordering process by entering the information required there and in the last order step clicks the button "Order with obligation to pay".
(6) The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place at the earlier of the two dates, either the goods are sent or a shipping confirmation is sent by e-mail. Please note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute a declaration of acceptance in the sense mentioned above.
(7) The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal household quantities as well as the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express confirmation of the provider. This relates both to the number of products ordered as part of an order and to placing multiple orders for the same product, where the individual orders cover a normal household quantity.
(8) Your orders will be saved by us after the conclusion of the contract. If you lose your documents relating to your orders, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. We will send you a copy of the order details.
(9) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each delivery in the dispatch confirmation whether an electronic invoice is available. For more information about e-invoices, visit our website.
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and include shipping costs and a shipping surcharge. The shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of products in our catalog may be mispriced. We verify prices when we process your order and before we take payment. If a product is incorrectly priced and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before the goods are dispatched to ask whether you wish to purchase the product at the correct price or cancel the order . If the correct price of a product is lower than the price we quote, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
(3) The prices at the time of the order apply. If list prices should be available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
§ 4 Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Tienda24 (e.g. on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only expected information and approximate guide values. They do not represent any binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date in the shipping options for the respective product.
(2) If Tienda24 determines while processing your order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed of this separately by email or by message in your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) If delivery to the customer is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the front door, front door or stairwell of the customer or because the customer cannot be found at the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery time was reasonable for the customer deadline was announced, the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery depends on the customer's payment method. In the case of advance payment, the delivery takes place after the payment order has been issued to the transferring bank. When paying by Paypal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, immediate transfer or invoice, the delivery takes place after the conclusion of the contract.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package. In this case, a separate purchase contract is concluded between us for each shipping confirmation for the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation. The contractual partner is Tienda24. Notwithstanding your right of withdrawal, you can cancel your order for a product at any time free of charge before the relevant shipping confirmation has been sent.
§ 5 Customs
(1) If you order products from Tienda24 for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the designated destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs regulations vary greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for more information.
(2) Also, please note that when ordering from Tienda24, you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country where you receive the products. The protection of your data is important to us and we would like to make our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information, please read our customs information.
§ 6 Payment
(1) The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
Instant bank transfer
Payment in advance
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after the partial deliveries or goods have been shipped.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer gives the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs for this.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days after the goods have been dispatched, without any deduction of any discount.
(9) If the customer is in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by default.
§ 7 Set-off and right of retention
(1) The customer only has the right to set-off if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Retention of title
Tienda24 retains ownership of the goods until full payment.
§ 9 Right of Defects
(1) If the customer is a consumer, the warranty and liability for defects of the delivered object of purchase are based on the statutory provisions: According to this, customers in the European Union have warranty rights for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods in addition to their 30-day return guarantee and may request the repair or replacement of the products purchased on (2) In the case of used goods, the warranty period can be shorter than two years.
(3) If the customer is not a consumer, the defect will be remedied by new delivery or new performance.
(4) If the customer is not a consumer, the limitation period is one year. This applies to the extent that no claims for damages or reimbursement of expenses are asserted for compensation for damage to body and health or for intent or gross negligence.
§ 10 Limitation of liability (products)
(1) The provider is liable for claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as for other damages resulting from their intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, or a the legal representatives or vicarious agents of the provider.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(3) The provider is liable for breaches of essential contractual obligations that are based on contract-typical, foreseeable damage, provided that the damage was caused by simple negligence. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages by the customer based on injury to life, limb or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) Insofar as the liability of
§ 11 Right of cancellation
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of cancellation in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, delivered the goods (or the last goods, partial shipment or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of a goods in several partial shipments or pieces) without giving reasons.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell us:
C./Jimenez de Quesada 6 ,28802 Alcala de Henares - Madrid- /Espana
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the model cancellation form on our website for this purpose or send us another clear declaration. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired and for you to have returned the goods via our online returns center within the period defined below.
For additional information regarding scope, content and exercise explanations, please contact our customer service.
(3) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods to
Tienda24, C./Jimenez de Quesada 6, 28802 Alcala de Henares - Madrid- Espana
E- Mail: email@example.com to be
returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of revocation does not exist or expires in the case of the following contracts:
for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons and whose seal was removed after delivery or which, due to their nature, were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery became;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery;
for the delivery of goods that are manufactured to customer specifications or clearly tailored
to personal needs for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
for services if Tienda24 has provided them in full and you have acknowledged and expressly agreed before placing the order that we can start providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal upon complete fulfillment of the contract;
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the purchase contract was concluded, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
§ 12 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
(2) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
§ 13 data protection
(1) Should personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) be collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given the persons concerned prior written consent.
(4) You have the right to receive complete and free information from Tienda24 about the database concerning you at any time.
(5) Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
§ 14 Data protection
(3) Durch den Einsatz von Cookies kann den Nutzern dieser Internetseite nutzerfreundlichere Services bereitstellen, die ohne die Cookie-Setzung nicht möglich wären.
(4) Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass einige dieser Cookies von unserem Server auf Ihr Computersystem überspielt werden, wobei es sich dabei meist um so genannte sitzungsbezogene Cookies handelt. Sitzungsbezogene Cookies zeichnen sich dadurch aus, dass diese automatisch nach Ende der Browser-Sitzung wieder von Ihrer Festplatte gelöscht werden. Andere Cookies verbleiben auf Ihrem Computersystem und ermöglichen es uns, Ihr Computersystem bei Ihrem nächsten Besuch wieder zu erkennen (sog. dauerhafte Cookies).
(5) Sie können der Speicherung von Cookies widersprechen, hierzu steht Ihnen ein Banner zu Verfügung dem Sie widersprechen/annehmen können.
(6) You can of course set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 Final
Provisions (1) Contract language is Spanish/German/English.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale by minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Tienda24 only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and we do nothing about it, we shall still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you breach these Terms of Sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, conditions including these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Your order will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale, contract terms and general terms and conditions in force at the time you place your order, unless a change to these terms is required by law or official order (in which case they will also apply to orders that you have previously made). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
Tel: +34 613176637
Registration number: ES Y2712807V